A Collection Of Best Travel Tips From Experts Volume 1
I’ve put together a detailed collection of some of the best travel tips from experts. Offering some very useful tips and advice from myself and other seasoned travelers gathered over the years. This is Volume 1 of 8 total, for you to check out.
I hope these travel tips will help to make your travel experience safe, secure and as enjoyable as possible! 🙂
Below is Volume 1, be sure to check out my other editions as well! 🙂
Some Of The Best Travel Tips From Seasoned Travelers
😎 Best Travel Tips 1 to 5 …
Fraser Canyon British Columbia Canada
- ➡ Do Not Forget To Purchase Travel Medical Insurance;
- ➡ Photocopy Passports and other Important Documents;
- ➡ Try to Carry at least 2 Credit Cards and/or Debit Cards with you;
- ➡ Always Trust Your Instincts Especially When Traveling;
- ➡ Pack a Small Travel First Aid Kit Always.
😎 Best Travel Tips 6 to 10 …
Petty Experience Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- ➡ Check what Travel Vaccinations may be required for your chosen destination. Be aware of any Health Risks that may be present in the area;
- ➡ Be sure to always Carry a Hat particularly in hot and humid climates;
- ➡ Notify your Credit Card Company before departing home and put a Travel Alert on your card;
- ➡ Always remain respectful and friendly with all Border Agents at all times;
- ➡ Never ever carry your Wallet in your back pocket!
😎 Best Travel Tips 11 to 15 …
Kettle Valley Railway British Columbia
- ➡ Learn A Few Words in the Local Language;
- ➡ Never leave valuables in a rented car;
- ➡ Do Not Eat or Drink around Historic Attractions in Rome;
- ➡ Never Be Afraid To Barter With Shop Keepers or Vendors;
- ➡ Always be sure to Carry Snacks when traveling.
😎 Best Travel Tips 16 to 20 …
Nanaimo British Columbia Canada
- ➡ It is always a good gesture to Tip Your Housekeeping Staff for good service;
- ➡ Certain Parts of Australia Do Not Allow Swearing and You Can Be Fined;
- ➡ Do Not Forget To Pack Your Camera Charger;
- ➡ Taking a Cruise and Worried About Sea Sickness? Try a Motion Sickness Bracelet;
- ➡ You Are Not Allowed to Feed the Pigeons in Venice.
😎 Best Travel Tips 21 to 25 …
Commercial Fish Boats British Columbia
- ➡ Invest in a pair of light earplugs for travel. These can be a godsend;
- ➡ Check out the local tipping customs for the country you are visiting. Have a look at this Global Tipping Chart for reference.
- ➡ A small role of toilet paper wrapped in a zip lock sandwich bag can come in very handy especially in foreign countries;
- ➡ If you wear eyeglasses, be sure to carry a second replacement pair with you;
- ➡ Relax and Be Patient when traveling. Do not let stress overtake your emotions.
All of the travel photographs above were taken by me or a member of my family while traveling. Exclusion: Instagram Additional Insert Other Than Gr8 Travel Tips.
Safe and Healthy Travels! 🙂
🙂 Don’t Forget It … Be Sure To Pin It! 🙂