To Help Make Your Day a Little Bit Brighter
Enjoy your coffee with some Travel Jokes and Humour to Brighten Your Day!
For most of us, we work hard and take life just a little too seriously. So after 30 years of a regimented career, it’s now time to kick back and relax a little. One of things I have always enjoyed and never fails to put a smile on my face is a good joke!
So, now being the proud owner of my own Travel Blog, I’m free to add whatever I like. So why not add a little sunshine to your day or coffee break by posting the odd good clean joke!
I receive all kinds of crazy emails weekly from family and friends. On occasion, a lot of them just happen to be jokes! So it’s time to pass on a few of them ever so often for you to enjoy.
I hope these jokes help put a smile on your face even for just a few seconds!
Gr8 Tips Travel Jokes and Humour Ed.1
THE ‘Y’ CHROMOSOME
- People born before 1946 are called – The Greatest Generation.
- People born between 1946 and 1964 are called – The Baby Boomers .
- People born between 1965 and 1979 are called – Generation X.
- People born between 1980 and 2010 are called – Generation Y.
So, why do we call the last group -Generation Y ?
- Y should I leave home and find my own place?
- Y should I get a car when I can borrow yours?
- Y should I clean my room?
- Y should I wash and iron my own clothes?
But perhaps this cartoonist clarified it perfectly below…
Just thought you might want to know “Y”
Safe and Healthy Travels! 🙂